What is this module about?
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
This module will help you to structure the governance of the design and commercialization of your Business Intelligence offer.
Building a new offer is not neutral. It requires a lot of alignment and steps. Whenever you are a large or a small company, those tasks could become very boring and thankless. The steps proposed in this module leverage the good and bad experiences of your peers that had to go through the exact same process and should make easier for you to overcome the challenge.
This module is not specific to the Business Intelligence offer and recommendations are common across solutions that shift your business towards the Cloud Economy, that we will also briefly describe.
The module contains one video to watch.
You may define your own operations framework as you wish.
Content of the video:
- Definition of Business Intelligence (reminder)
- Leaving the status-quo
- Strategic alignment
- Team alignment
- Capability and capacity mapping
- Timelines and planning
- Your new dashboard
- What is the Cloud Economy
Goal of this video:
At the end of the video, you should:
- Build your own Timelines and Planning as proposed in the video
- Develop your own capacity/capability planning
- Define your own dashboard with the metrics and targets
- Put a review process in place to ensure continuous improvement
- Go to the next module: Business Ramp Up
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 4
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 3
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 2
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 1